Fledgelings Baby and Toddler Group is returning to it's more traditional format from Wednesday 9th June at St Matthew's Church Harwell. There will be no need to book in advance, just turn up on the day. Sessions will run on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:30 to 11.30am, at St Matthew's Church Harwell.
* Adults will still need to wear masks and try to socially distance, but children will be able to move freely and play with all the toys
* Separate areas, e.g. baby area for newborns and non crawlers, craft, ride-ons, books and puzzles etc
* We are hoping to be able to serve refreshments for adults (bring a travel mug) and children's snacks
* "See and Know" singing time
* Free but donations always very welcome
Although unable to offer sessions in Chilton at present, we look forward to doing so at the earliest opportunity.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above please get in touch.
The "See and Know" singing times recorded during the first lockdown are still available to watch here.